Give that extra touch to your game, compatible with most game systems.
If you manually added the data paths for your System to splatter, please send in a PR for config.js (opens in a new tab)
For information on how to configure Splatter for your system please read this (opens in a new tab)
You are also free to send in PRs with configurations for missing systems!
On some systems the Creature Type and Custom Creature Type options might cause Splatter to not work correctly To fix this, imply go into the module settings for Splatter and empty both those settings leaving them blank.
The bigger the hit, the more the blood. Configure manual blood scale, violence level, and blood trails
Set up a configuration for blood color and creature type, by default one for dnd5e is included
Set the blood color differently for each token, if you want a token to not bleed, you can set the color to transparent!
Set the data path of relevant data to adjust Splatter for your game system
If you use 3D Canvas, Splatter will make tokens bleed also in 3D!
Some systems are supported out of the box, others will require manual configuration of the data paths, follow these instructions to configure splatter for your system.
- Place a Token on a scene, any scene and any token will do
- Select the token
- Open the Console using the
- On the Top Tabs, make sure you are in the Console Tab
- In the console, type
_token.actor.systemand press Enter
- You will see some data displayed, click the Expand Arrow to see all the data
- Browse the data tree using the Expand arrows to locate the data path of your Current\Max hp.
- Once you have located the data path, right click on the name of the
property and click
"Copy Property Path".
- Paste it in the Splatter Module settings appropriate field.
- You can use the same process to identify the data path for
I am not able to provide support for this as I don't know the data structure for every FoundryVTT system. If you are not able to find the correct data path, please ask for help in the FoundryVTT discord server in your system's channel.
When updating to V10+ you will probably need
to update your datapaths, this basically means removing any
the path, for example for dnd5e it would be
attributes.hp.value as you
can see the
data. is no longer in the path.
The included Splatter font was created by Codin Repsh
Original concept by edzillion